The P2LPC works with the ME371 DLC single phase and MT371 DLC Poly Phase family of meters to communicate and collect data across the low voltage network in compliance with the DLMS/COSEM communication protocol. The concentrator can communicate with a data collection facility using a range of different communication options, including GSM/GPRS, PSTN, ISDN, and Ethernet. The P2LPC is ‘plug and play’ so that it can automatically discover and install meters on the DLC network. Up to 1024 meters can be installed on each DLC meter network, supported by a single P2LPC Data Concentrator.
- Meter data reading according to predefined schedule in compliance with IEC 62056 protocol (DLMS/COSEM and IEC 62056-21)
- Record in a non-volatile memory (FLASH)
- Meters control (remote switch off/on, maximum demand setting, etc.)
- Automatic configuration of DLC network (installation of new meters, etc.)
- Data transmission to the centre via GSM/GPRS, PSTN or LAN/WAN in compliance with the TCP/IP and FTP protocols
- Readout of multifunction meters and ME/MT372 meter via an RS232 interface (option)
- Communication interfaces: 3 x DLC modem (in each phase), PSTN or GSM modem, Ethernet interface, RS232 interface
- Terminals: a socket for a VGA monitor, a socket for a keyboard and a mouse
- Power supply: 230 V, 3 x 230/400 V
- Assembly: surface mounting
If you are a customer needing a P2LPC Users Manual, please send an email to email@example.com and we shall be happy to provide this detailed document.